Great Oak Square, Mobberley, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16

£180,000

Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
***** Deceptively Spacious! *****This well presented two bedroomed mews house is located in the heart of Mobberley Village and being offered for sale with a 35% discount as part of the Cheshire East discount for sale scheme with no additional rent payable on the discounted amount!In brief, the property compromises of entrance hall, downstairs W/C, kitchen and lounge diner. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a shower room. Externally is an attractive rear garden with side pedestrian access leading to an allocated parking space.This location is ideal for first time buyers looking to get onto the property market or downsizers. The property is located within easy ready of local amenities and a short drive from Knutsford centre which offers an abundance of schools, shops and restaurants. For the commuter you won't be far away from the main M6 motorway, Manchester Airport or public transport links.Early viewing recommended avoiding disappointment!Price advertised represents 65% of full market value. No rent is payable on remaining 35%Leasehold has over 120 years remainingService charge = £107 paGround rent = £200 paAffordable Housing SchemeCentral LocationTwo Double BedroomsOff Road Parking and Rear GardensW/C2'8"x6' (0.81mx1.83m). Low level w/c with hand wash basin, fitted radiator and uPVC double glazed opaque window overlooking the front aspect.Lounge/ Diner15'x12'9" (4.57mx3.89m). Spacious area with uPVC double glazed patio doors leading out onto the rear gardens. UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear, two fitted radiators and stairs leading to the 1st floor.Kitchen6'4"x8' (1.93mx2.44m). Fitted with a range of wall and base units, four ring gas hop with overhead extractor fan, electric oven, stainless steel sink and drainer with a chrome mixer tap also offers space for appliances. UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.Master Bedroom7'11"x10'11" (2.41mx3.33m). UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear, fitted radiator and wardrobes.Bedroom Two8'4"x12'11" (2.54mx3.94m). UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear, fitted radiator and over bed surround.Shower Room6'5"x6'4" (1.96mx1.93m). Fully tilled shower room with low level w/c, wash hand basin with vanity mirror above, heated dowel rail and UPVC double glazed opaque window overlooking th rear aspect.External An attractive rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with side pedestrian access leading to an allocated parking space.

Arrange viewing 01565 220047

Bridgfords - Knutsford

18 Princess Street, Knutsford, Cheshire

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email