NOTICE OF PROPOSAL CHESHIRE WEST AND CHESTER BOROUGH COUNCIL (NEW PLATT LANE, ALLOSTOCK) (50MPH SPEED LIMIT] PROPOSED ORDER 2017Notice ID: AC3541544
NOTICE OF PROPOSAL CHESHIRE WEST AND CHESTER BOROUGH COUNCIL (NEW PLATT LANE, ALLOSTOCK] (50MPH SPEED LIMIT] PROPOSED ORDER 2017
Notice is hereby given that the Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council propose to make an Order under Section 84 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and of all other enabling powers.
1. The effect of the order will be to introduce a 50mph speed limit zone on New Platt Lane, Allostock .The extent of the new proposed speed limit are set out in the Schedule below.
2. Full details showing the proposals are contained in the draft order which, together with a map showing the affected area; the Council's statement of reasons for making the order and a copy ofthis Notice, maybe examined during the usual office hours at the following offices;
- Winsford Area Highways Office, Phoenix House, Clough Road, Winsford, CW7 4BD;
- The One Stop Shop, Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council, Wyvern House, The Drumber, Winsford, Cheshire CW7 1AH:
- Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council's Information Centre at 1 The Arcade, Northwich CW9 5AS.
3. All objections and other representations relating to the Order must be made in writing and objections must specify the grounds on which they are made, to the undersigned quoting reference TRO 1452 by 16th March 2017.
SCHEDULE - 50 MPH SPEED LIMIT
New Platt Lane, Allostock - From its junction with the A50 Knutsford Road for a distance of 65 metres in a westerly direction.
Kieran Collins (Ref TRO 1452] Localities Directorate, Winsford Area Highways Office Phoenix House, Clough Road, Winsford, Cheshire CW7 4BD
Tel: 0300 123 7036