NOTICE OF PROPOSAL CHESHIRE WEST AND CHESTER BOROUGH COUNCIL (NAT LANE, WINSFORD] (PROHIBITION OF WAITING) ORDER 2017Notice ID: AC3528070
NOTICE OF PROPOSAL CHESHIRE WEST AND CHESTER BOROUGH COUNCIL (NAT LANE, WINSFORD] (PROHIBITION OF WAITING) ORDER 2017
Notice is hereby given that the Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council propose to make an Order under Section 6 and 124 of and part IV of schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended.
1. The effect of the order will be to introduce a prohibition of waiting restriction along Nat Lane, Winsford.
2. Full details showing the proposals are contained in the draft order which, together with a map showing the affected area; the Council's statement of reasons for making the order and a copy of this Notice, may be examined during the usual office hours at the following offices:
- Winsford Area Highways Office, Phoenix House, Clough Road, Winsford, CW7 4BD;
- The One Stop Shop, Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council, Wyvern House, The Drumber Winsford, Cheshire CW7 1AH;
- Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council's Information Centre at 1 The Arcade, Northwich CW9 5AS.
3. All objections and other representations relating to the order must be made in writing and objections must specify the grounds on which they are made, to the undersigned quoting reference TRO 1467 by 10th February 2017.
SCHEDULE - PROHIBITION OF WAITING Nat Lane (West side) - from a point 12 meters north of its junction with Nat Lane for a distance of 10 metres in a northerly direction. 13th January 2017. Kieran Collins (Ref TRO 1467)
Localities Directorate, Winsford Area Highways Office Phoenix House, Clough Road, Winsford,
Cheshire, CW7 4BD Tel 0300 123 7036
Cheshire West Visit: cheshlifwestandchester.gov.uk and Chester