© Press Association 2014
PM slams 'barbaric' hostage murder
David Cameron has condemned as "despicable and barbaric" the apparent slaughter of a second US journalist by Islamic State (IS) extremists - as it emerged that a British hostage is also under threat.
- British students murdered in Borneo
- Johnson hunts for Westminster seat
- Beckham's clothes sold for charity
- Rival camps confident after debate
- Spacecraft catches up to comet
- Daily aspirin 'can ward off cancer'
- Inbetweeners stars set to bow out
- Air passenger held over 'bomb hoax'
- PM facing fresh pressure over Gaza
- Royals plant poppies in WW1 tribute
- Stallone hails Expendables fans
- Price baby 'daddy's little girl'
- Inbetweeners: We've reached the end
- Fichtner: New Turtles to floor fans
- Eight million watch Games finale
- Nations unite to remember the dead
- Film premiere for The Unbeatables
- Great-niece to join WWI ceremony
- England tops Games medal table
- Parkinson loved being In The Club
- PM's Gaza crisis handling 'wrong'
- Mel B and Cheryl 'trouble together'
- Lee's LOTR props up for auction
- Bid to save vandalised Banksy mural
- Rolf Harris launches appeal bid
- Pier fire now treated as suspicious
- Crews fight power station blaze
- Huge blaze erupts at power station
- Cotton glows in yellow for launch
- Ravel Morrison remanded in custody