© Press Association 2014
Mitchell did call Pcs plebs - judge
A High Court judge has decided that former Government chief whip Andrew Mitchell did call Pc Toby Rowland a "pleb" because the officer did not have the "wit, imagination or inclination" to invent it.
- Ennis-Hill abuse tweets probed
- William and Kate steal the show
- Elderly 'hide limited energy use'
- Jihadists face being made stateless
- Motorway U-turn lorry driver banned
- Shopkeeper fends off machete raider
- Philae probe location 'a problem'
- Labour to crack down on tax cheats
- 'Dentist alert' patient death probe
- 'No evidence' of abuse cover-up
- Cadet lays final Remembrance poppy
- Lorry sought after school bus crash
- Murder trial mental test for banker
- Band Aid return for Ebola victims
- Terror fear 'must not stop UK life'
- Labour has Miliband jitters: Flint
- PM warning on securing EU reform
- Queen leads nation in remembrance
- PM plants poppy as display extended
- Royal pair fail to bring Wales win
- 'Smoke and mirrors' over EU bill
- 'Coma' fraudster jailed for con
- Stunning starling display captured
- Dappy avoids jail for club attack
- New centre treats Ebola patients
- Winkleman's girl 'suffered burns'
- PM brushes off Baker resignation
- Landmark ruling on holiday pay
- Emotional funeral for Bellingham
- Teacher killer, 16, may die in jail