Send us news by text, start your message Knutsford News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Knutsford firefighters extinguish Mobberley chimney fire
11:20am Friday 31st January 2014 in News
FIREFIGHTERS from Knutsford put out a chimney fire at a Mobberley home on Wednesday evening.
One fire engine attended the home on Townfield Road, Mobberley at 7.17pm on January 29.
The fire was put out using hand appliances and chimney rods.
A thermal imaging camera was then used to make sure there were no further hot spots of fire in the property.
Comments are closed on this article.