Crews tackle High Legh barn blaze

First published in News

AN electrical fault caused a wooden barn to catch alight in High Legh on Monday evening.

Fire crews from Knutsford and Stockton Heath attended at 7.49pm and found the barn ‘well alight’.

Two hose reel jets and a main jet were used to fight the fire.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree