Send us news by text, start your message Knutsford News and your send photos and videos to 80360
Valentines fire in Holmes Chapel
7:40pm Tuesday 19th February 2013 in News
CREWS from Congleton and Holmes Chapel were called to a kitchen fire in a detached house in Arran Close, Holmes Chapel on Valentines Day.
On arrival at 10.17pm, firefighters found the fire in the ground floor and two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used hose reel and a covering water jet to extinguish the fire.
A large fan was also used to blow smoke out of the property and ventilate the area.
The fire is believed to be caused by an electrical fault.