Valentines fire in Holmes Chapel

First published in News

CREWS from Congleton and Holmes Chapel were called to a kitchen fire in a detached house in Arran Close, Holmes Chapel on Valentines Day.

On arrival at 10.17pm, firefighters found the fire in the ground floor and two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used hose reel and a covering water jet to extinguish the fire.

A large fan was also used to blow smoke out of the property and ventilate the area.

The fire is believed to be caused by an electrical fault.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree