Your child will receive vaccination for eleven illnesses and diseases throughout childhood - the majority of which will be administered in their first year of life.
- Does weight loss surgery affect dementia risk?
- Antidepressant use in pregnancy linked to ADHD
- child maintenance
- Common bacteria could help prevent food allergies
- Breakfast 'not the most important meal of the day'
1. Tummy fillers Growing kids need plenty of starchy foods to fill them up and give them energy. Nutritious meals packed with fibre, protein, carbohydrate and vitamins will also help your child's growing bones and give them a healthy dose of brain power for the afternoon ahead.
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - iris muriel hodgkinson
IRIS MURIEL HODGKINSON 14th August 2014 Sadly died in Ipswich after a short illness, aged 100
Marriages - DAVID & EMMA HIGGINS
DAVID & EMMA HIGGINS Wedding took place 1/8/14 at Hartford Golf Club. Bridesmaids were Marie
Births - jessica isabella salter
JESSICA ISABELLA SALTER On 25th April, to Jonathan and Sarah (nee Kelsey) a beautiful daughter,
Birthdays - Edna & Derek Lightfoot
75th Happy BirthdayEDNA & DEREK LIGHTFOOT Dad/ Grandad 27th April 2014 Mum/ Nana 18th May